- Health protocol :
- To allow us to have time to ventilate all the rooms and disinfect the gite, departures will be at 9 a.m. and arrivals at 5 p.m. (unless the gite was not re-rented the day even).
- After each departure, the usual disinfection of all toilets will be carried out, as well as a special disinfection of all taps, door handles, cupboards and remote controls or buttons for household appliances.
- The books and games used by the tenants will be quarantined.
- The air will be purified using an air freshening spray sold in pharmacies.
- The decorative cushions have been temporarily removed. The mattress covers, pillows, plaids and bedspreads will be changed each time.
- The duvets will be changed between each tenant, or at least ventilated 24 hours.
- Cotton laundry will be done at 90 °, synthetic laundry will be done at 60. Ironing will be done using a steam generator.
- You can help us :
- Air all rooms at least 15 minutes a day.
- Do not store in the cupboards what you have used: pillows, plaids, books, games, ..
- When leaving, run the dishwasher, long and hot program, but do not empty the dishwasher. We will put the dishes away with gloves.
- Remove the sheets, mattress covers and pillows protections and put them in the laundry room.
- Our cancellation policy:
- For reservations that have been made for a stay included in the confinement period, we offer a "credit" equivalent to the amount paid valid 18 months from the date of cancellation and which will become refundable after 18 months if none stay has not been booked (in accordance with Article 11 of the Law of 25 March 2020 n ° 2020-290).
- For reservations made after March 17, 2020: possibility of canceling free of charge if the confinement was extended until your reservation date, provided that the deposit is guaranteed by check (not cashed). Possible for direct bookings by phone on 06.11.78.04.47.
- IT IS BEAUTIFUL, OUR LARGE GREEN AREAS ARE SUPERB ... We are waiting for you!