- Our lodgings will be open as soon as we move on to the deconfinement.
- We take advantage of the confinement period, to do the usual cleaning and gardening in the spring, in addition we have disinfected all the surfaces potentially carrying the virus.
- Health protocol envisaged: upon re-opening:
- to allow us to have time to ventilate all the rooms and disinfect the gîte, departures will be at 9 am and arrivals at 5 pm (unless the gîte was not re-rented the day even).
- after each departure, the usual disinfection of all toilets will be carried out, as well as a special disinfection of all taps, door handles, cupboards and remote controls or buttons for household appliances.
- The decorative cushions have been temporarily removed. The mattress covers, pillow protectors and bedspreads will be changed each time.
- Cotton laundry will be done at 90 °, synthetic laundry will be done at 60.Ironing will be done using a steam generator.
- Our cancellation policy:
- For reservations that have been made for a stay included in the confinement period, we offer a "credit" equivalent to the amount paid valid 18 months from the date of cancellation and which will become refundable after 18 months if none stay has not been reserved (in accordance with Article 11 of the Law of 25 March 2020 n ° 2020-290).
- For reservations made during the confinement period: possibility of canceling without charge if the confinement was extended until your reservation date, provided that the deposit is guaranteed by check (not cashed). Possible for direct bookings by phone on 06.11.78.04.47.
- IT IS BEAUTIFUL, OUR LARGE GREEN AREAS ARE SUPERB ... We are waiting for you!